This 20kg dumbbell set from Randy & Travis Machinery is perfect for lighter lifters. Easy to store, this set has graduated weight plates to accommodate you all the way from beginning lifter to achieving your ultimate fitness goal.
This set allows you to train your biceps, triceps, and shoulders for a more toned look, or to cross-train for strength in your favourite sport. Both gyms and home users will want this easy-store, easy-setup set.
Crafted from high-quality steel, this set features a non-slip handle that keeps the weights from slipping, as well as star-shaped nuts, also crafted from quality steel, to keep the weights in place.
The set has twelve plates of gradually increasing weight, so you can add on as you build your lifting capacity.
If you share the set with other athletes, you'll appreciate how quickly you can change weights to accommodate each person. Storage is easy with its compact size.
- Total length: 35cm
- Grip length: 14cm
- Bar diameter: 3cm
- Length of each side loaded with 3 weights: 10cm
- Quality: commercial-grade equipment for serious athletes
- Weight plates: adjustable for multiple options
- Quantity of weight plates: 8 (4 x 1.25kg and 4 x 2.5kg)
- Applications: Fat loss, strength and tone building, cross-training, body shaping
- Bar material: high-quality steel
- Dumbbell plate material: plastic-coated cement
- Diameter: 18cm, 22cm
- Dumbbell weight: 15kg
- Dumbbell bar and stoppers weight: 5kg
- Pack Quantity: 20KG
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.