Define your parking spots and protect your landscaping, sidewalks, and walls with this heavy-duty rubber parking curb by Randy & Travis Machinery. Six feet in length and done in high-contrast yellow and black, it's highly visible to drivers, even at night. Crafted in weather-resistant rubber, this curb withstands extreme weather conditions as well as oil, petrol, UV light, and moisture.
Although it is rugged, this parking curb retains rubber's flexibility so it can conform to uneven pavement conditions and protect your customers' cars in case of accidental hits. Unlike concrete, this rubber parking curb won't crack, chip, corrode, or crumble. And, in contrast to concrete, you can use it for temporary parking spaces as well as permanent ones.
Use it in parking lots or garages for a permanent feature or at events for temporary parking. Light in weight, this parking stop is easily movable when you remodel your parking spaces, unlike concrete that requires demolition. Made from recycled rubber, these parking curbs reduce waste in landfills while serving a practical purpose. Order yours today!
Features and specifications
- Dimensions: 182.88 x 15 x 10.16cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 12.93kg
- Colour: High-contrast, high-visibility yellow and black
- Material: Durable recycled rubber
- Installation: Comes with pre-drilled 12.7mm holes for no-hassle installation in permanent sites (hardware not included)
- Resists UV, petrol, moisture, weather, and oil damage
- Flexible to protect vehicles and conform to uneven surfaces—even gravel
- Easy installation
- Suitable for parking lots, garages in both permanent and temporary installations
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.